Our Philosophy & Mission
A Synergetic Approach to Education™ encompasses comprehensive programming that can include introductory, intermediate, and advanced training. Implementation options range from individual staff or schools, to whole school districts. Training is designed for all educators. The term educators includes district and site level administrators, school-based mental health professionals, classroom and specials teachers, and support personnel.
A Synergetic Approach to Education™ combines educational, mental health and leadership frameworks. All learners, students, and adults are supported at their individual levels of development and readiness. The trauma-informed, social-emotional learning practices embedded in a Synergetic Approach to Education™ promotes support for the whole learning community.
A Synergetic Approach to Education™
- Teaches educators about the neurobiology of behavior.
- Gives educators a new paradigm for understanding stress responses and challenges.
- Trains educators in practical strategies supporting social-emotional learning from a trauma-informed and inclusive perspective.
- Guides educators in understanding how to intentionally and explicitly teach self-regulation skills and expand windows of tolerance.
- Supports educators in empowering their students by shifting their perceptions to believing they can manage the perceived challenges in their lives.
- Helps educators re-claim their inspiration and love for teaching.
- Empowers educators to authentically connect with themselves and their students.
- Focuses on creating a sense of safety and belonging for all.