Welcome, we are excited to share this journey with you.
Please note some key dates below:
All live webinars take place at 5-6:30pm MST and are recorded if unable to attend live.
Dates: 11/15/21, 11/29/21, 1/24/22, 2/14/22, 3/21/22, 4/25/22
Plus a special Bonus session for school-based mental health providers: 11/11/21 at 5-6:30pm MST
On-line Consultation Group Dates: Each person will participate in one consultation group. If you have not already chosen a group, PLEASE CLICK HERE to do so.
- Group 1 – Tuesdays 4-5:30pm: 12/7/21, 1/25/22, 3/1/22, 3/29/22
- Group 2 – Tuesdays 2-3:30pm: 12/7/21, 2/8/22, 3/1/22, 3/29/22
- Group 3 – Thursdays 6-7:30pm: 12/9/21, 1/27/22, 3/3/22, 3/31/22
- Group 4 – Thursdays 4-5:30pm: 12/9/21, 1/27/22, 3/3/22, 3/31/22
- Group 5 – Wednesdays 2-3:30pm: 12/8/21, 2/9/22, 3/2/22, 3/30/22
- Group 6 – Thursdays 5-6:30pm: 12/16/21, 2/10/22, 3/10/22, 4/7/22
Join Zoom Meeting for ALL Live Webinars & Consultation Groups
This program dives deeply into understanding the context in which learning is taking place. Neuroscience can help us understand what is happening for educators and students in moments of dysregulation, so teachers can learn how to support regulation for students and classrooms. You’ll learn to use brain and body state awareness to guide you in applying strategies and learn how to talk to others about the science behind the strategies you’re using. Exploring an embodied approach, we’ll focus on safety and belonging, along with promoting reflective self-awareness, all vital pieces in creating new options for behavior. You will get support as you work through the challenges in doing this work, as you practice applying what you already know, while gaining multiple perspectives and new insights.