Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Evolution of a Trauma-Informed Educator Course! Please take a moment and introduce yourself and tell us what you hope to get out of the class.

cindy weis
    Participant

Hi, I am Cindy Weis and I am an elementary school counselor. I work with preschool-age to 5th-grade students. This is my 14th year as a school counselor. Before that, I worked with Head Start as a Family Resource Coordinator for 5 years. I have my SB-RPT credentials and I am currently working on my LPC. I love working with students and being a school counselor, I have the advantage of working with students for up to six years and I get the pleasure of seeing them grow up and I get to know their parents throughout their years. I have taken a few trainings in Trauma-Informed Practices and I conduct a book study for our school district over the Book “Help for Billy” which helps teachers to start using the lens of trauma-informed practices that help them in their classrooms and their students.

Kelsey Prather
    Participant

Hi, my name is Kelsey Prather Eplee and I am an elementary school counselor in Fort Collins, Colorado. This is my third year as a school counselor, before that I was a youth suicide prevention educator. I really hope to explore and learn more tools of co-regulation. I am excited to hear other people’s perspectives and challenges via consultation groups, as well. Thanks for having me! 🙂

Anne Eakins
    Participant

Hello. My name is Anne Eakins. I work as a high school counselor in Fort Collins, CO. I would like to be able to support our district in utilizing more trauma informed practices and create buy-in with all stakeholders for this important work. I would also like tangible interventions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.